Furman Family Manuscript Collections
- The Davis Family Collection
- The Furman Family Collection
- Alester G. Furman, Jr. Collection
- Alester G. Furman, III Collection
- Charles Manning Furman and Frances Garden Furman Civil War Correspondence
- Hugh R. Garden Civil War Correspondence
- James Clement Furman Collection
- Richard Furman Collection
- Thea Furman Collection
- Clement Furman Haynsworth Collection
Note: The papers of additional Furman family descendents can be found at other repositories, such as:
- Dr. John Howard Furman (1824-1902) - son of Samuel Furman (1792-1877) and grandson of Richard Furman (1755-1825). John Howard Furman Family Papers, 1854-1891, Pearce Civil War Collection, Navarro College, Corsicana, Texas. Collection includes material from John's son, Richard Baker Furman (1865 - 1958).
- Dr. John Howard Furman (1824-1902) - John Howard Furman papers, 1851-1873 (website), South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina.
- Charles James McDonald Furman (1863-1904) - son of John Howard Furman (1824-1902). Charles James McDonald Furman Papers (website), South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina.