The Decorative and Fine Arts Committee (DFAC) of Furman University is dedicated to the collection, preservation, and exhibition of Furman’s artifact, painting, sculpture, and furniture collections.
The mission of the Decorative and Fine Arts Committee is to ensure that the decorative and fine arts collections of Furman University are appropriately inventoried, cared for, insured, and secured. DFAC also establishes the policies and guidelines for acquiring and maintaining materials; deaccessioning and transferring materials; plus loaning, storing, and displaying decorative and fine arts materials.
Current Members of the Decorative and Fine Arts Committee
• Frances Ashley – Administrative Assistant, Art Department
• Doris Childress – Accounting Clerk, Business Affairs
• Betsy Moseley – Senior Development Officer for Planned Giving and Special
• Bernie Stanton – Environmental Safety, Facilities Services
• Tom Triplitt – Director, Alumni Association
Last updated: March 1, 2013