6 new titles have been added to the library's collection during the past 30 days. The titles are linked to more information in the library catalog.
- Generation me : why today's young Americans are more confident, assertive, entitled--and more miserable than ever before / Jean M. Twenge
- New directions in child abuse and neglect research / Anne C. Petersen, Joshua Joseph, Monica Feit, editors ; Committee on Child Maltreatment Research, Policy, and Practice for the Next Decade: Phase II, Board on Children, Youth, and Families, Committee on Law and Justice, Institute of Medicine and National Research Council of the National Academies
- Preparedness, response, and recovery considerations for children and families : workshop summary / Theresa Wizemann, Megan Reeve, and Bruce M. Altevogt, rapporteurs ; Forum on Medical and Public Health Preparedness for Catastrophic Events, Board on Health Sciences Policy, Institute of Medicine of the National Academies
- Open to disruption : time and craft in the practice of slow sociology / edited by Anita Ilta Garey, Rosanna Hertz, Margaret K. Nelson
- The Evidence for Violence Prevention Across the Lifespan and Around the World : workshop summary / Leigh Carroll, Megan M. Perez, and Rachel M. Taylor, rapporteurs ; Forum on Global Violence Prevention, Board on Global Health, Institute of Medicine and National Research Council of the National Academies
- Marx in Soho [sound recording] / with an introduction by Howard Zinn